Wednesday, 7 November 2012

I’m a part-time teacher…get me out of here!!


After a gruelling 8 weeks of class since the rentrée in september, the Vacances de Toussaint could not come soon enough. After enquiring with both staff and students, I gathered that pretty much everyone leaves Lot-et-Garonne in search of some R&R. not wanting to be the only person in town, I booked myself a relatively cheap flight from Toulouse to Madrid with Easyjet. With my new student railcard, the train from Agen to Toulouse was only €15, and so just as the weather is beginning to take a turn for the worse, I’m off.

Vacances de Toussaint

Après 8 semaines de cours, les Vacances de Toussaint sont bien accueillis. Selon les autres profs et les élèves, tout le monde parte d’ailleurs pendant les deux semaines. Donc, après avoir recherché toutes les destinations de Toulouse, j’ai réservé un billet assez bon marché à Madrid avec Easyjet. Alors que le temps s’empire, je vais.

¡Hala Madrid!

Después de ocho semanas de clase, Les Vacances de Toussaint, están bienvenidas. Sobre los profes y los alumnos también, todo el mundo se va por otra parte durante los dos semanas. Entonces, busco las destinaciones del aeropuerto à Toulouse y compré un billete bastante barato a Madrid con Easyjet. El tiempo está empeorando aquí y me voy. Afortunadamente, Los Galácticos juegan en casa durante mi viaje, ¡Hala Madrid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment