Friday, 9 November 2012

If you can dodge a massive wolf in a narrow alley, you can dodge a ball!!!

If magic was real, and Boggart's existed, mine would most certainly turn into a massive, slobbering wolfhound, like Hagrid's one, only mean. Everyday, I walk past a house where such a dog is resident and every time I go past, it goes bananas and tries to smash down the already flimsy looking fence to get at me. Now I wouldn't say I'm scared of dogs, in fact I quite like them, but any dog with an anger problem scares me. So to my horror, as I was on my way to football practice this evening, I turn the corner to be greeted by the beast, staring me down, blocking the only route to practice for me. It doesn't seem bothered by the cars which zoom past, nearly killing it, although, the cars would probably come off worse. It only had eyes for me. Panicking, I turn around. I walk for a few seconds back towards home but realise that this is ridiculous. Yes it may be dark, yes the dog is bigger than the average cow, but it's a house pet. I turn around and brave it. I walk confidently past the dog, which just stands and stares at me. It makes as if to follow me, but gives up. Crisis over. It was a relief I'm not going to lie. The thing that annoyed me was that football practice had been cancelled and no one had told me. As a reward for conquering the beast, I'll treat myself to Le Montagnard at Le Burger à 6 Pâtes. 


Apologies for the Harry Potter references.

1 comment: