Monday, 1 October 2012

Bienvenue


As I stumble wearily into the bar, the opening scene from An American werewolf in London immediately springs to mind. As I approach the bar, I feel the keen gaze of the entire clientele on my back and I am very much aware that I am perhaps the sort of fresh meat that they only see come into this town via the local charcuteries. Nonetheless, I confidently ask the proprietor if Il-y a de Wi-Fi ici? To my simultaneous shock and delight, he nods, so I ask for a pression and the password for the Wi-Fi. 

En entrant le bar, fatigué, la première scène de An American werewolf in London me vient. J’approche le comptoir, je peux sentir que tout le monde me regardent et je me suis rendu compte du fait que je soit le premier jeune qu’ils ont vu chez eux sauf les étudiants qui vient et partent le plus rapide que soit possible. Cependant, je demande au propriétaire, il-y a de Wi-Fi ici ? Incroyablement, il a fait un signe de tête et donc je demande une pression et le mot passé.

En entrar el bar, cansdado, el escenario primer del peli An American werewolf in London me viene. Acerco el bar y puedo sentir todo el mundo me ven como si estoy el premier joven que ellos han visto aparte de los estudiantes que vienen y salen tanto rápido que sea posible. Sin embargo, pido al barrista si hay Wi-Fi por aquí y como un milagro, el dice que si. Entonces, pido una cerveza y le mot passé.

No comments:

Post a Comment